DBZ in a Nutshell DBZ in a Nutshell

lol

heh, you did a hilarious job with this stuff. I found this audio a while ago on KaZaA, under "Invader Zim acts Out DBZ", or something like that. The best line in there is when frieza says "OH MY GOD A SUPER SAIYAN". XD, that's hilarious.

Unreal Mission Impossible Unreal Mission Impossible

awesome!

that was amazing! i loved the redeemer missile effect! awesome!

Zombie Zombie

DUDE!

I felt as if this was a real movie trailer, excelently done my friend. you should definitley make this a series, itd kick major ass!

Brutality Brutality

McFretN does it again

you bitch the world McFretN. Seriously. Amazing Work.

Power of the Geek part 2 Power of the Geek part 2

wow.....

man, you're amazing.....keep the good stuff coming! (You Probably could make an amazing RPG)

finaly a true sk8 movie finaly a true sk8 movie

Dude!

keep the good stuff coming! add music! great job!

The Life of a Can The Life of a Can

hmm

i can see that you put a lot of effort into makin this, it was great, don't get me wrong, but its not as good as Final Task or Scrotum 4. Good job though. Nice artwork.

Corporate Puppet Corporate Puppet

umm

i remember.....you already submitted this a while ago..it was under the 'Serious Flash' section. but, still good, 5.

I Like To Beat Things... I Like To Beat Things...

awesome.......just....awesome

amazing. if you assholes are gonna make stick movies at LEAST follow this as an example. I think this movie deserves the title, "The Way Stick Animation Should Be Done." You have a great future in the portal, keep it up.

Black Box Recorder Black Box Recorder

amazing

you're the next Randolf Dilamanta (final task), man, this was great, the art was amazing, the eyes looked soo real! the was great, twist ending, good story, everything. keep it up, man, i wanna see more from you soon!